Author Topic: Jurassic World: Evolution  (Read 459 times)

khallam

• View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Ankylosaurus
Jurassic World: Evolution
« on: July 21, 2019, 08:19:03 PM »
Hello,

I think I have more money than sense! I am thinking of buying a PS4 or upgrading my computer pretty much just to play the above game. Before I do though - is the game any good? Be nice if there was a demo available to play but cant find one.

Thanks

PS - I dont have any money! :(
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 08:33:57 PM by khallam »

stargatedalek

• Pleistocene survivor
  • I'm not slow! That's just my moe!
    • View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Fratercula arctica
Re: Jurassic World: Evolution
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 09:14:06 PM »
I don't recommend it. It's a pretty bad park builder, but a decent enough management simulator. If what you want to do is place dinosaurs and watch them walk around or build interesting exhibits for them you should get Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis or even better Zoo Tycoon 2 with mods.

Unsure if JP:OG is even available legally anymore but you can get the full set of ZT2 and expansions on Amazon for like $20. And it should work on practically any PC.

khallam

• View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Ankylosaurus
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 09:26:19 PM »
I don't recommend it. It's a pretty bad park builder, but a decent enough management simulator. If what you want to do is place dinosaurs and watch them walk around or build interesting exhibits for them you should get Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis or even better Zoo Tycoon 2 with mods.

Unsure if JP:OG is even available legally anymore but you can get the full set of ZT2 and expansions on Amazon for like $20. And it should work on practically any PC.

@stargatedalek Thanks for the heads up - just had a quick look at ZT2 and looks OK :)

Syndicate Bias

• Silurian survivor
    • View Profile
  • Dinosaur: Giganotosaurus
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2019, 05:33:32 AM »
Honestly having unlocked everything in the game I have to say it's quite boring once you are at the top. Its a good game but once you got the park set up there isnt much to do aside from the dinosaurs just going about their day.

eion129

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2019, 01:53:17 PM »
ZT2 and looks OK
I am a Dinosaur Fan and my favorite is T Rex. Want to make friends with T Rex lovers.

https://zhuwongtoy.ecrater.com/