News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Jurassic World: Evolution

Started by khallam, July 21, 2019, 08:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khallam

Hello,

I think I have more money than sense! I am thinking of buying a PS4 or upgrading my computer pretty much just to play the above game. Before I do though - is the game any good? Be nice if there was a demo available to play but cant find one.

Thanks

PS - I dont have any money! :(

stargatedalek

I don't recommend it. It's a pretty bad park builder, but a decent enough management simulator. If what you want to do is place dinosaurs and watch them walk around or build interesting exhibits for them you should get Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis or even better Zoo Tycoon 2 with mods.

Unsure if JP:OG is even available legally anymore but you can get the full set of ZT2 and expansions on Amazon for like $20. And it should work on practically any PC.

khallam

Quote from: stargatedalek on July 21, 2019, 09:14:06 PM
I don't recommend it. It's a pretty bad park builder, but a decent enough management simulator. If what you want to do is place dinosaurs and watch them walk around or build interesting exhibits for them you should get Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis or even better Zoo Tycoon 2 with mods.

Unsure if JP:OG is even available legally anymore but you can get the full set of ZT2 and expansions on Amazon for like $20. And it should work on practically any PC.

avatar_stargatedalek @stargatedalek Thanks for the heads up - just had a quick look at ZT2 and looks OK :)

Syndicate Bias

Honestly having unlocked everything in the game I have to say it's quite boring once you are at the top. Its a good game but once you got the park set up there isnt much to do aside from the dinosaurs just going about their day.

eion129

I am a Dinosaur Fan and my favorite is T Rex. Want to make friends with T Rex lovers.

https://luckytoy.ecrater.com/

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.