News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

avatar_Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

The Adventures of Padma and a Blue Dinosaur

Started by Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews), August 17, 2019, 04:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

I just had the pleasure of reviewing Vaishali Shroff's The Adventures of Padma and a Blue Dinosaur. This combination storybook and encyclopedia brings some much needed attention to the dinosaurs of India, which don't get nearly the publicity they deserve in pop culture! The dinosaur reconstructions aren't necessarily the most rigorous, especially in the storybook section, but it fills a much needed niche in the realm of children's dinosaur books, so I'm inclined to let that slide.
See my review here:
https://dinodadreviews.com/2019/08/17/the-adventures-of-padma-and-a-blue-dinosaur/

Padma and her grandmother Baa examining fossils found in their pastures.

Padma, Baa, "Rock Uncle" the paleontologist, and "Bluethingasaurus" arrive at the sauropod kingdom of Jabalpuriya.

Rajasaurus

A considerably better Barapasaurus than the hideous Schleich version, yes?

A bit on the Deccan traps, and Aaliya Farhat Babi, the paleontologist Princess of Balasinor!