News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Is this okay to review?

Started by brontosauruschuck, August 27, 2019, 04:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brontosauruschuck

I'm not quite sure to what extent the blog wants to have weird products and Chinasaurs written up, but I found this in a convenience store a while back and I couldn't help myself. Also, sorry about posting a link instead of a picture. Imgur has changed it's layout or something and I can't figure out how to upload a picture ATM.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tXi7H8DUFTzakwi36

suspsy

IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Libraraptor

Don't see a problem here. Since it is a Dinosaur TOY Blog, and I definitely see a toy.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.