News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Vitae Chilantaisaurus

Started by Syndicate Bias, September 15, 2019, 05:37:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syndicate Bias

I have a current offer/bid on one I won today it's 28 dollars total with shipping included to the states. I usually don't ask around if anyone wants to have at some deals I find before I secure them to me but since this one goes for 40-50 bucks to some people here in the states I wanted to ask around if anyone needed one since it's a nice deal for it and I know some members here can't obtain some dinos that are higher up the price range.

I'll be buying it within 12 hours to me if nobody wants it just shoot me a pm if interested. (U.S only)

$28 USD if theres any extra shipping charges due to location within the U.S I'll cover those so no worries.

Currently on hold for the next couple hours
after that it'll be bought and put on hold for the second member that message me.

**Sold

I've got a Vitae Chilantaisaurus offered to me for 10 bucks plus 5 shipping if anyone is interested. This one I can just link it since I didn't make the offer the seller did to me. I guess the only convenience is saving 5 dollars and the wait time since it's in the states lol

Syndicate Bias

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.