News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

1/40 Spinosaurus

Started by dinonikes, September 12, 2012, 01:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinonikes

MOVING SALE- one week, today through Sunday (ok, not a technical full week)- order by sending PM or email- I will give payment details in response- payment can wait a week if you order within timeframe alloted by sale- Spinosaurus- USUALLY PRICED 75.00- Sale price 60.00

You will have to go to the Fauna Casts Avalability thread to see photos. I just made this thread temporarily for this purpose and will then delete the thread.

amargasaurus cazaui

I did not realize we could delete threads....is this possible?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

dinonikes

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on September 12, 2012, 01:22:21 AM
I did not realize we could delete threads....is this possible?

Sorry my mistake- was thinking of the old forum where I was given the priviledge to moderate the threads in my Fauna Casts section- which I cant do here so I guess these sale threads will just linger clogging up this section, wasnt thinking I guess.

Blade-of-the-Moon

No worries, if you want when the time comes let me know and I'll delete em' for you. :)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.