News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Looking for RECUR figures

Started by stargatedalek, October 13, 2019, 02:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

Looking for sites that ship them to Canada. Only found a decent selection thus far at Dejankins but they do not ship outside the US.

Amazon has the sea turtle but I'm also looking for the "feathered velocisaurus", Tylosaurus, horned lizard, alligator, rattlesnake, and cobra.

Takama

Quote from: stargatedalek on October 13, 2019, 02:48:25 AM
Looking for sites that ship them to Canada. Only found a decent selection thus far at Dejankins but they do not ship outside the US.

Amazon has the sea turtle but I'm also looking for the "feathered velocisaurus", purple mosasaur, horned lizard, rattlesnake, and cobra.

WHAT?  I Swaer that Dejankins did ship outside the USA.   Has he changed that recently?

EDIT

Here is his Shipping Page

http://www.dejankins.com/ordering-shipping

I also should mention that you do not need to use the website to order. you can just Email Dean himself with the items you want, and he will send them to you

suspsy

IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

stargatedalek

Quote from: Takama on October 13, 2019, 02:57:50 AM

Amazon has the sea turtle but I'm also looking for the "feathered velocisaurus", purple mosasaur, horned lizard, rattlesnake, and cobra.

WHAT?  I Swaer that Dejankins did ship outside the USA.   Has he changed that recently?

EDIT

Here is his Shipping Page

http://www.dejankins.com/ordering-shipping

I also should mention that you do not need to use the website to order. you can just Email Dean himself with the items you want, and he will send them to you
Thanks for the info, I saw the page but the checkout only has USA as an option. I'd prefer to get as many as possible from one source, but that's the only one that seems to still have the "Velocisaurus" so I'll keep them in mind!

Quote from: suspsy on October 13, 2019, 03:43:42 AM
Did you try Amazon?
Yup. Incredibly small selection, almost entirely dogs and big cats, with most of the sharks and dinosaurs. The sea turtle is the only one I'm looking for that's there. Checked the foreign Amazon's too and .com has the Alligator and Tylosaurus but doesn't ship to Canada.

triceratops83

Dejankins definitely ships outside the U.S. The checkout doesn't allow it for some reason, but just click on CONTACT and state your order and address. I've bought a few things from Dean recently, using Paypal. He's happy to ship to Australia so Canada won't be a problem.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Shonisaurus

Unfortunately, Recur at Amazon does not sell products to my nation. I see the positive part (saving money) and I see the negative part (I would like to have at least some of its figures such as feathered tyrannosaurus, carnotaurus, ophthalmosaurus, dunkleosteus, liopleurodon or basilosaurus. that the fact that they do not sell products to my nation is due to the ongoing commercial war, which hurts many online shoppers, maybe urzeitshop or everythingdinosaur can sell these figures at some point.

stargatedalek

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 13, 2019, 11:23:17 AM
Unfortunately, Recur at Amazon does not sell products to my nation. I see the positive part (saving money) and I see the negative part (I would like to have at least some of its figures such as feathered tyrannosaurus, carnotaurus, ophthalmosaurus, dunkleosteus, liopleurodon or basilosaurus. that the fact that they do not sell products to my nation is due to the ongoing commercial war, which hurts many online shoppers, maybe urzeitshop or everythingdinosaur can sell these figures at some point.
I did check Urzeitshop and they have a few, though I don't recall if they had any of those ones specifically.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: stargatedalek on October 13, 2019, 02:34:32 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 13, 2019, 11:23:17 AM
I did check Urzeitshop and they have a few, though I don't recall if they had any of those ones specifically.

I bought in his day all his figures in urzeitshop and then more figures of Recur on Aliexpress but now the new figures of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of Recur are inaccessible. The positive is the money that saved me and used for the shopping cart. Every cloud has a silver lining.

stargatedalek

That's the real stumper, they shut down their Aliexpress store. It was the perfect venue, now I'm at the mercy of whether they bothered to select "allow shipping to Canada" on Bezos-zon...

stegosauria

Two years ago I also ordered from DeJankins and I live in Hungary. True I didn't use the webshop, I just sent an email to him.

Bucklander

Yeah, I can't recommend DeJankins highly enough. Never bought via the site's software, always by emailing Dean and asking him directly for whatever figures I want. He sends them with the invoice printed for figures plus shipping, and I then pay him via Paypal. I live in Australia and I've bought hundreds of figures from him over the years. He's such a really nice guy, I can't believe he trusts people to be honest, but he assures me he's only ever been let down a couple of times. Helps restore a little of my faith in humanity. Anyway his email address is... 

[email protected]

suspsy

Quote from: stargatedalek on October 13, 2019, 04:09:35 AM

Quote from: suspsy on October 13, 2019, 03:43:42 AM
Did you try Amazon?
Yup. Incredibly small selection, almost entirely dogs and big cats, with most of the sharks and dinosaurs. The sea turtle is the only one I'm looking for that's there. Checked the foreign Amazon's too and .com has the Alligator and Tylosaurus but doesn't ship to Canada.

That's a pity. I actually picked up both the Tylosaurus and the Basilosaurus from Amazon awhile back, with free shipping to Canada. Stinks how these options keep changing.
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

SidB

Amazon has the sea turtle but I'm also looking for the "feathered velocisaurus", Tylosaurus, horned lizard, alligator, rattlesnake, and cobra.
I live in Toronto and Dejankins ships to me quite frequently. I've even bought Recur items from Dean.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.