News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2019

Started by DinoToyForum, June 19, 2019, 10:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

I haven't had a chance to participate again this year. But I am keen to see what others have come up with.
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Brocc21

"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

DinoToyForum

Yep, 24 hours to go, if you are going to enter it is now or never! :D

DinoToyForum

Note that it will take me a few days after the deadline to process last minute entries and set up the poll, so I intend to reveal the entires and open the poll early next week.

Libraraptor

Although I planned to participate this year, I could not manage to do so.
I am sure the number of contributions will be higher than ever and wish everyone good luck!
May their efforts be adequately rewarded!

Sketchy

Oh my gosh im getting so exited since todays the last day. I can't wait to see everyones amazing dioramas. As a quick question how many days after will all the contestants dioramas be shown and a winner be chosen.

Ravonium

Quote from: Sketchy on October 19, 2019, 02:39:25 PM
Oh my gosh im getting so exited since todays the last day. I can't wait to see everyones amazing dioramas. As a quick question how many days after will all the contestants dioramas be shown and a winner be chosen.

The dioramas will probably be revealed at the start of next week, alongside a poll which runs for a month. The winner and runner up entries are revealed after the poll ends.

Mironimus

Urzeitshop - dinosaur online shop from germany
https://www.urzeitshop.de/gb/
Telegram: t.me/urzeitshop
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Urzeitshop

Libraraptor

Quote from: Sketchy on October 19, 2019, 02:39:25 PM

Read above what Dr. Admin wrote.

Archinto

Just got mine in in the knick of time! Best of luck to all entrants!
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Federreptil

What a difference to the contest of 2015, when – with reaching of the deadline – many forum members are so excited to see the poll. There was no time to wait ending in a great discussion about the dinner of Dr Admin and would this could be shorten in case of a microwave pizza. Now we have time to wait a couple of days and all stay cool  ;)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.