News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Mojo Fun--New for 2020

Started by suspsy, November 11, 2019, 12:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Your model is exactly like mine except its slightly less vibrant. Mine also has "Dino Fans on it. But its just a few words, how is this a example of a rebooting, whats makes it so special

P.S. DUe to the coronavirus, you want to pause the offer for the trade, avatar_Takama @Takama

Takama

Quote from: Stegotyranno on May 17, 2020, 07:42:06 AM
Your model is exactly like mine except its slightly less vibrant. Mine also has "Dino Fans on it. But its just a few words, how is this a example of a rebooting, whats makes it so special

P.S. DUe to the coronavirus, you want to pause the offer for the trade, avatar_Takama @Takama

Because mojo dinos from previous years did not have these words.  Im surprised no one noticed this, or got curious to ask Mojo fun about thia on there Social media acounts

KeU

Not sure if this is posted before.
Looks like the sculptor of the Mojo figures.
https://www.deviantart.com/revenant-99/gallery

Loon

Honsestly, the sculpts themselves are pretty nice, if inaccurate. Shame that they're ruined by Mojo's paint apps.

SidB

Just received a small shipment from Dean at Dejankins -  contained the 2020 Mojo Triceratops, the latest in their ever lengthening parade of this taxon. I'm showing two side-by-sides of it alongside their 2019 offering. It's not bad at all, though smaller and clearly not superior at all to the latter, which was a very nice figure. I'm glad that I got it (I like Triceratops and this particular color scheme) , but it's hard to understand what their motivation was in producing this only a year later and it certainly not being a better sculpt.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.