News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Trivia: JURASSIC PARK & THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER

Started by dragon53, November 20, 2019, 06:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

TRIVIA---Sean Connery and Sam Neill starred in THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER. The two almost reunited for JURASSIC PARK when Steven Spielberg offered the John Hammond role to Connery. Spielberg and Connery worked together in INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE, and Connery was good friends with JURASSIC PARK author Michael Crichton, who directed Connery in THE GREAT TRAIN ROBBERY. However, Connery wanted too much money, so Richard Attenborough starred with Neill in JURASSIC PARK instead of Connery.

Sean Connery and Sam Neill starred in THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER.

JURASSIC PARK director Steven Spielberg offered the John Hammond role to Connery. Spielberg and Connery worked together in INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE.

Connery was good friends with JURASSIC PARK author Michael Crichton, who directed Connery in THE GREAT TRAIN ROBBERY.

However, Connery wanted too much money, so Richard Attenborough starred with Neill in JURASSIC PARK instead of Connery.

eion129

I am a Dinosaur Fan and my favorite is T Rex. Want to make friends with T Rex lovers.

https://luckytoy.ecrater.com/

Blade-of-the-Moon

I love the way Richard Attenborough played the role, i cant imagine anyone else doing it better and he more fit the jovial grandfather character, now the novel version...

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Interesting triva!
Like a huge nerd, I've compiled various soundtracks into a playlist for the background music at a fantasy Jurassic Park style theme park I dreamt up in my head, and I used a lot of Red October's soundtrack for a "Tethys Sea Aquarium" section. 
;D 8)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.