News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Papo 2020

Started by Renecito, November 28, 2019, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renecito

From Paladinos:

Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Andreioli

You can see ever so slightly more from the full individual images:

Irritation

Hm..... So we got a carnivore, an unknown herbivore, and a Pachycephalosaur (possibly a Stygimoloch). We'll be in for a surprise next month and I can't wait.

Takama

Stygymoloch

Has to be. It would not be Papo, if they did not rip off a new design from the JP/JW Films

MLMjp

That orange neck has my attention.

Syndicate Bias

Stygymoloch
New T Rex
Dryosaurus

Takama

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on November 28, 2019, 05:50:00 PM
Stygymoloch
New T Rex
Dryosaurus

Im thinkig we are finally getting the long awaited Giganotosaurus. along with a Stygymoloch.

That long necked thing, i think is a Gallimimus.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Takama on November 28, 2019, 05:52:09 PM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on November 28, 2019, 05:50:00 PM
Stygymoloch
New T Rex
Dryosaurus

Im thinkig we are finally getting the long awaited Giganotosaurus. along with a Stygymoloch.

I hope you're right because I'm starting to get worried that we never will 😞

That theropod looks like it might be a tyrannosaur something tells me it's got two fingers instead of three based on that image. I just hope maybe they will have a big reveal at the end being the main attraction like the spino one can only hope.

Loon

Quote from: Takama

God, I hope not. Either make a feathered gallimimus or a Jurassic Park style one, not whatever this is.

The first tease has to be a Tyrannosaur of some type, I can't really see it being anything else. Either way, I'm never too interested in Papo's Theropod figures. They usually look too monstrous or are in some painful looking pose, and this one looks to check off at least one of those boxes.

Also, the third picture...I don't know why, but, it's giving me prosauropod vibes.

suspsy

A Tarbosaurus sure would be swell!
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Syndicate Bias

Could you imagine if it turned out to be a Plateosaurus? I don't see it but you never know. All I'm getting from it and the theropod are that they aren't the big figures so my best guess on that might be a Tarbo like suspsy something tells me it is.

Takama

A Tarbosaurus would be a shocker to me.   

Atokensis

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on November 28, 2019, 06:53:47 PM
Could you imagine if it turned out to be a Plateosaurus? I don't see it but you never know. All I'm getting from it and the theropod are that they aren't the big figures so my best guess on that might be a Tarbo like suspsy something tells me it is.

Maybe it's a baby (not mini) Giganotosaurus 2020 😂

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Atokensis on November 28, 2019, 07:06:07 PM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on November 28, 2019, 06:53:47 PM

Maybe it's a baby (not mini) Giganotosaurus 2020 😂

I don't think I could handle being trolled that hard by Papo 😂

Andreioli

I think the orange one is a larger ornithopod.

stargatedalek

Place your bets folks. Rearing Tyrannosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, and Dilophosaurus.

Concavenator

Quote from: stargatedalek on November 28, 2019, 07:23:55 PM
Place your bets folks. Rearing Tyrannosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, and Dilophosaurus.
I'm sure it won't be a Dilophosaurus, they released one in 2014.

The orange one I'm guessing Plateosaurus. The theropod will probably be a Tarbosaurus or Daspletosaurus. And the other one, Stygimoloch ( =Pachycephalosaurus )

tanystropheus

They already made a SS inspired Dilo. I think it is safe to say that the three dinosaurs include a tyrannosauroid, a pachycephalosaurid and a herbivore of some sort.

Atokensis

1) Small arms... An oddly posed Tarbosaurus to go along with their Therizinosaurus.

2) Stygimoloch, no need to say more.

3) Troodon

PrimevalRaptor

That's gotta be a Stygimoloch, sadly probably JW inspired (would prefer something more original), the theropod could be the fabled Giganotosaurus or a new T.rex and it looks somewhat upright to me? Like it really looks like it's in one of those reared roaring poses.
The orange guy has me excited, some intriguing colors and soft tissue there. Hoping for an ornithopod or maybe a smaller sauropod maybe?

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.