News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Papo 2020

Started by Renecito, November 28, 2019, 05:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Sarapaurolophus

Can't believe the Giga is still on so many people's minds ::)

I hope Papo makes a similarly posed theropod for 2021 so the both of them can have a gun duel.

Carnoking

Acro's comics

Papo are always late to the party, its a shame in recent years they've not quite made the wait worth it  :-\

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Sarapaurolophus on December 12, 2020, 06:15:28 PM

I hope Papo makes a similarly posed theropod for 2021 so the both of them can have a gun duel.

With small Cowboy Hats? Riding on Sauropods?

Sarapaurolophus

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on December 16, 2020, 12:23:07 PM

...and herding Torosaurus!

SidB

My Papo Megaloceros came in this week, and it's a beauty. Thought that I'd share a picture of it posed besides the older Geoworld one, previously reviewed on the DTB. Both tower over the old Bullyland version. As such, they have an air of majesty about them. Which one do you prefer?

Shonisaurus

S @SidB My congratulations on your new acquisition. Honestly, the two megaloceros are majestic but in my case I prefer the megaloceros of Papo by far, although it is also true that the megaloceros of Geoworld I have never had it and that even physically seeing it my opinion about that figure would be very different from the one I have right now, since you can't judge from the pictures, although obviously my favorite megaloceros in order of highest preference unless they are Papo, Bullyland and Geoworld.

SidB

Thank you, avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus , you are a great and consistent encourager. The peace of God be with and upon you in this New Year.

Shonisaurus

S @SidB Thank you for your beautiful words. God bless you also and protect you and I also do that blessing and protection to each of the DTF members who for me are my second family.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 06, 2021, 08:56:48 PM
S @SidB Thank you for your beautiful words. God bless you also and protect you and I also do that blessing and protection to each of the DTF members who for me are my second family.
Thanks very much, God bless you too.

Skorpio V.

I'm not sure if this correlation was made already or if I'm making a stretch but doesn't the Papo Stygimoloch look like the G.R. and Black Horse Studio one in the paintjob and how the horns curl back? Wouldn't be too far out of the bag considering their Tupuxuara.

On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Sarapaurolophus on December 17, 2020, 08:34:14 PM
Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on December 16, 2020, 12:23:07 PM

...and herding Torosaurus!

:D

I am pretty shure, that this was talked over before. I think most People thought the same. On the other hand, the Paintjob on both is nothing too exotic or special to look at.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.