News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Wan Long Teng - New For 2020

Started by Over9K, March 12, 2020, 02:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGoodfellow

Dan's Dinosaurs posted (both on Facebook & website) that W-Dragon Giraffatitan was discontinued. :'(

http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/giraffatitan-by-w-dragon/

If you need one, be fast to order (maybe on Aliexpress  ;) )..

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

stoneage

How do you order on aliexpress, it's in german? I can't find the figure anywhere else.

thedeadlymoose

Quote from: stoneage on March 27, 2021, 02:49:32 AM
How do you order on aliexpress, it's in german? I can't find the figure anywhere else.

If I understand you correctly -- AliExpress regularly shows up in the wrong language for some people (including me). Find the flag icon on the main page and use the dropdowns to change the language and currency. If this is recurring, you'll probably need to clear your cookies.

EDIT: I've seen people purchase a lot from Model Toy Center, as linked by RobinGoodFellow above: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1196221

Halichoeres

Yeah, it sometimes shows up for me in Arabic, but there's a toggle at the top: "switch to global site (English)" and a little US flag.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

stoneage

Thanks for the suggestions.  I finally figured out how to get it in English by fooling around.  I ordered it and they said it was shipped.  I was concerned because everywhere I looked it was out of stock until trying aliexpress. 

Kapitaenosavrvs

Wait, the Giraffatitan is discontinued? Wow, what a time. Have to buy them in the Year of the release, or they are gone to ebay with high Prices :( So i have to buy it now somehow, i guess..

Over9K

Quote from: Kapitaenosavrvs on March 27, 2021, 07:37:19 PM
Wait, the Giraffatitan is discontinued? Wow, what a time. Have to buy them in the Year of the release, or they are gone to ebay with high Prices :( So i have to buy it now somehow, i guess..

I'm used to this as an X-Plus collector; If you don't buy it on pre-order, you're paying two or three times the retail price in the aftermarket...

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.