News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

I-Toy, New For 2020

Started by Takama, February 11, 2020, 06:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneage

It's a great model, but I don't think it will fit on a shelf very well unless it's the top shelf.  I have the 1/40 Fauna Cast model which is probably going to be good enough.

Thialfi

Quote from: terrorchicken on January 07, 2021, 02:04:57 AM
nice pic Thialfi...and it now hit me just how weird an animal it was,  a rhino with an elongated neck and legs. basically a rhino trying to be a giraffe. 8)
Thanks! Haha I  know right! Such a bizarre animal. I love that little hanging upper lip. She's really cute and so peaceful, yes has a commanding presence at the same time. Just look at those legs, proper tree trunks!

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 06, 2021, 03:28:55 PM
avatar_Thialfi @Thialfi My congratulations on your new acquisition. Another DTF member who has the paraceratherium welcome to the club, I share the ideas of DTF members that that paraceratherium has reached its peak. It's honestly no wonder no more toy dinosaur company tries to make another paraceratherium figure. It is the ultimate paraceratherium I highly doubt that any company surpasses that beautiful work of art.
Thank you! And I completely agree with you! We have reached the peak. This figure is really one of my favorite figures ever. It's pretty much perfect.

Thialfi

Quote from: Stolpergeist on January 06, 2021, 12:30:11 AM
Any 1:20 rhinos or Oligocene animals, honestly anything you'd like, it is just generally a joy.
Apologies, I will do some soon, have been extremely busy :(

Thialfi

Perhaps a bit of an unlikely scenario this, but goes to show how massive this figure is. I love it.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Thialfi @Thialfi My congratulations on your new addition to your collection. She is a magnificent figure. The paraceratherium that I have always wanted to have. Thanks itoy!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.