News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Identification thread

Started by Takama, March 17, 2012, 04:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Metallisuchus on May 13, 2012, 07:45:15 PM
Any "Big Bang Theory" viewers here? Well, there's a Tyrannosaur figure in the background in Sheldon & Leonard's apartment. Can anybody identify which brand it is?

Bazinga ! ;D

Yeah I think I know the one your talking about. It's a remote controlled Jasman Rex. I have one for sale actually... ;D

Metallisuchus

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on May 17, 2012, 01:21:27 AM
Quote from: Metallisuchus on May 13, 2012, 07:45:15 PM
Any "Big Bang Theory" viewers here? Well, there's a Tyrannosaur figure in the background in Sheldon & Leonard's apartment. Can anybody identify which brand it is?

Bazinga ! ;D

Yeah I think I know the one your talking about. It's a remote controlled Jasman Rex. I have one for sale actually... ;D

Haha! A good salesman is always an opportunist. I was just wondering though, because you can never clearly make it out. Seems like they put a few different ones out, or at least I'm getting varied results on Google.

sauroid

does anyone have any information about this japanese Edmontosaurus figure?

TIA
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

brontodocus

That's the Dinosaur Expo 2009 "The Miracle of Deserts" Edmontosaurus by Capcom. :)

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

sauroid

wow thanks for the quick response! ive been searching for infos about this figure for quite some time. :)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

UK

Would love some information on these three please..

[attachment msg=10892][/attachment]

Seijun

The yellow one looks like a tootsie toys brontosaurus. I can't tell with the other two.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

thelordsgym

The other two are Sinclair T-rex and Sinclair Brontosaurus....

Blade-of-the-Moon

Anyone recognize these :

The two on the left are a Tyrannosaur and a Monoclonius, both are really small..the Rex is pretty nicely detailed whereas the Mono is kinda deformed and soft looking.

The two on the right are I think an Allosaurus and a T-Rex , both are some kind of metal and have bases..but there is nothing but a letter/number combo on them.

copper

does somebody know anything about this?

Metallisuchus

It's an Estemmenosuchus, though I don't know the brand.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I know I've seen it before..probably in an old issue of PT.

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Seijun

It is the waiphoon styrac, a knockoff of the battat version.
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

CityRaptor

Thanks for the help!
Is it any good?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

tyrantqueen

QuoteThanks for the help!
Is it any good?
As chinasaurs go, yes, it's very good.

Doesn't hold a candle to the real Battat, but a nice alternative if you can't get ahold of the Battat  :)

jupo13

HI im jupo13 from Peru

does somebody know anything about this? I have one

[attachment msg=12065][/attachment]

Roselaar

I know it's a Lost World: Jurassic Park Stegosaurus figure of sorts. Just not one of the regular action figures. I'm not sure which company made it.

Metallisuchus

Can anybody identify that rhino in the banner for me, please?

Seijun

Collecta's 2012 Brontotherium.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.