News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Emperor Dinobot's EBay sales thread. Some new stuff!

Started by EmperorDinobot, January 11, 2020, 02:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

I'm going to be uploading literally thousands of dinosaur toys this week. Mostly JP, some Chap Mei, and much, MUCH more. The Mesozoic Emporium is now in its fully revived stage. Heck, I'm uploading stuff as we speak.

https://www.facebook.com/MesozoicEmporium/?ref=bookmarks

EmperorDinobot

Hey y'all, I'm looking for the Discovery Kids Smartanimals dinosaur figures, specifically the Stegosaurus, T.rex and Therizinosaurus. Any of the articulated ones, basically.

Oh, and speaking of which, I'm uploading some of the non articulated ones as we speak. I'm uploading a ton of stuff as we speak, so check the store out.

EmperorDinobot

Just posted hundreds of Jurassic World related merchandise for your consumption. Enjoy.

EmperorDinobot

Surely you must have noticed the large influx of JP JW figures in my store lately: https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=mesoe_55&_sop=10

We have Amber Collection items and some of the harder to find Destructosaur sets.

And we will have MUCH MUCH MORE stuff in the near future. Including of course Transformers and other toys.

EmperorDinobot

I don't know if anyone here collects Halo, but there's a ton of Halo toys coming.

And of course, even MORE JW/JP/Dinosaur figures. I have cases full of hatchlings, rare dinos, and more. I mean, holy moley.

Ohhh... and um... so if anyone wanys JW 2015 Lego, I've got 'em.

Just check the store. We got some really cool stuff on the store.

EmperorDinobot

I've optimized the store and now we got categories on the left so you can look for what you want in them:
https://www.ebay.com/str/mesoe-55s-Store

I suggest always checking "other dinosaurs". That's where the weird and rare stuff usually shows up. As well as the more common ones. It's right up your alley!

EmperorDinobot

there is a ton of dinosaurs left! they must all go!

Lanthanotus

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Welp, I never got around posting the Halo figures, but I will post a lot of dinosaurs this weekend so stay tuned!

EmperorDinobot

I'm filling up the store with dinosaur toys as we speak. Nothing too fancy. Thanks to whoever bought Leptoceratops, that's going out tomorrow. It's raining like heck right now and I really do not wish to go outside.

In the meantime, I am in the market for the following dinosaurs:

Dino Riders Edmontonia, just the dinosaur.
BOTM Dino Riders Monoclonius, preferably sealed.

EmperorDinobot

Anybody looking for a Series 2 Carnotaurus? I'm about to post one! It is in good shape, but missing all parts.

I'm also looking for the collector's cards for the Series 2 Baryonyx and Gallimimus.

EmperorDinobot

I'm in the Market for Geenemodels Acrocanthosaurus, BOTM Kickstarter Dino Riders Monoclonius, Jurassic World Gasosaurus, Dino Riders Edmontonia, Dino Riders Pachycephalosaurus, and some Kaiyodos. I'm open to trades/sales.

Store's still going, gonna see a massive influx of JW figures this week. Rather boring, really, but we do have a loose Brachiosaurus if someone wants to pay for the shipping.

I'm also thinking about selling my Colossal Tyrannosaurs and my Dino Riders Brontosaurus. Just too big. Too big. Winner is whoever wants to pay for shipping.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Plenty of items available at https://www.ebay.com/sch/mesoe_55/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=!!! Check 'em out!

Some new stuff coming this week! Stay tuned!

EmperorDinobot

A lot of stuff still in the store!

More will be posted soon. But not much. I'm really over this.

EmperorDinobot

Scratch BOTM green Monoclonius off of my looking for list. I got one. Woot. I'm still in the market for a Dino Riders Edmontonia AND a Pachyrhinosaurus.

Also, the store is changing and closing during the summer...likely forever. I'm gonna be switching to a different format so ebay will stop stealing my toys.

EmperorDinobot

The store got weirdly chopped in half...I can't seem to upload anything. But there's like 100 toys still there, so feel free to check them out.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Anyone looked at the store lately? Nothing new there, at least until I get the lock off, but it'd be nice to get rid of some more items as time goes on.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.