News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PNSO—New for 2020

Started by suspsy, January 30, 2020, 03:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

A-Qi the Sinoceratops baby

Aaron the Tyrannosaurus rex baby

Atopodentatus

Borealopelta

Corythosaurus

Lambeosaurus

Machairoceratops

Microraptor

Miragaia

Pachyrhinosaurus

Qianzhousaurus

Sauropelta

Sinoceratops

Spinosaurus

Tuojiangosaurus

Tyrannosaurus rex

IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Everything_Dinosaur

Yes, we have posted up pics of the Sinoceratops and the feathered baby T. rex.  A lot of the information remains embargoed, but we got permission to release the photos.  Models scheduled to go into production and to be available later on in the year from Everything Dinosaur.

Flaffy

Hope they'll do an adult Sinoceratops in the future. Surprised it hasn't happened already tbh, considering it is China's largest and only ceratopsid.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Flaffy on January 30, 2020, 04:08:42 PM
Hope they'll do an adult Sinoceratops in the future. Surprised it hasn't happened already tbh, considering it is China's largest and only ceratopsid.

I actually had thought they made one, but it was a Spinops in the JW Sino color scheme. 
https://www.amazon.com/Centrosaurus-Styracosaurus-Realistic-Educational-Toys/dp/B07T29CXF9

If both of these are large vinyl figures I'm in as it would be close to 1:1.

Shonisaurus

I don't care about the PNSO vinyl dinosaur figures are cheaper, but I hope they make PVC dinosaurs apart from vinyl and resin. I am a more frequent follower of PVC figures. The resin ones are very expensive and the vinyl ones tend to deteriorate over time.

The tyrannosaurus rex puppy and the breeding of sinoceratops look very realistic. Hooray for PNSO !!!!!

ceratopsian

Quote from: Shonisaurus on January 30, 2020, 06:29:32 PM
Hooray for PNSO !!!!!

Hooray indeed!  I like both the Sinoceratops and the T. rex.  I quite like hatchlings and the occasional bit of cute.  And of course a ceratopsian is right up my street!

As the for T. rex - I thought it was impossible to come up with much new-looking in a model, there are so many of them around.  But PNSO has managed it.  I also thought I would never buy another T. rex - but I would buy this one.

DragonRider02

That Little T. Rex is so cute!! I want it so much! I wonder how big it is.

ceratopsian

Quote from: DragonRider02 on January 30, 2020, 06:50:39 PM
That Little T. Rex is so cute!! I want it so much! I wonder how big it is.

I would like to know that too - a shame Everything Dinosaur is forbidden to tell us any more details!

suspsy

As much as a life-sized baby T. rex would rock, I'd kind of prefer it if these two were at the new mid-range scale, both in terms of price tag and space.

Fenestra

I personally find the bulging eyes on the little T-Rex a little disturbing.
The Sinoceratops will probaly end on my shelf. We will just have to wait and see what the price and size will be.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: suspsy on January 30, 2020, 07:25:28 PM
As much as a life-sized baby T. rex would rock, I'd kind of prefer it if these two were at the new mid-range scale, both in terms of price tag and space.

I totally agree with you suspsy I prefer medium sized dinosaur pups (neither too big nor too small) and PVC (neither vinyl nor resin).

On the other hand I want a young tyrannosaurus rex and sinoceratops at an affordable price to the market.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I have several baby/juvenile Rex figures in smaller scales hence my desire for something larger.  If it's a 100.00 it still wouldn't be bad, a resin model painted up would be 3-500.00 .

suspsy

Well, we shall see. In any case, this is an exciting start. I hope we start seeing new miniatures soon too.

stargatedalek

If I had to guess I'd say these will be the same size as PNSO's "Prehistoric Animal Series" (Stegosaurus, Dakosaurus, etc.). The style, but also sculpting details seem to match, as does the seam on the Tyrannosaurus arm. In particular something about them makes me think of the "Living Animal Series" figures which are the same general size.

indohyus

Not too bad. Sinops looks absolutely adorable.

Sarapaurolophus

The babies are adorable but they are almost too adorable. They look like they are not meant to fit in with the adult animals? As a line of their own they are really precious, tho. Precious Moments in dinosaur form. That Rex baby reminds of a little bird that wants to be fed.

Shonisaurus

The eyes of the sinoceratops and tyrannosaurus rex seem as if they were made of glass, the prototype may vary with respect to the real animal, but they seem to be made on a somewhat large scale, the PNSO opthalmosaurus that I have in my collection reminds me.

SidB

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 01, 2020, 12:42:24 PM
The eyes of the sinoceratops and tyrannosaurus rex seem as if they were made of glass, the prototype may vary with respect to the real animal, but they seem to be made on a somewhat large scale, the PNSO opthalmosaurus that I have in my collection reminds me.
To me too, the glass or glass-like appearance of the eyes seems to indicate a larger size figure.

postsaurischian

I guess they will be about the size of PNSO's Elephant calf from their Lving Animal Models series.
http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=2474.msg20739#msg20739

Shadowknight1

I can't wait to learn more about them, especially the rex.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.