News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Artificial Animals - New for 2020

Started by Halichoeres, February 07, 2020, 04:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Life-size bust of Inostrancevia with artificial hair:

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

It seems like a real animal and I live that inostrancevia.

Libraraptor

Quote from: SidB on February 07, 2020, 05:46:56 PM
I'm confident that my wife would love to see one of these sprawled out in our living room!

;D ;D Made my day!

Halichoeres

Life-size bust of Australopithecus:

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Halichoeres

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.