News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

I-Toy, New For 2020

Started by Takama, February 11, 2020, 06:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Quote from: SenSx on August 29, 2020, 02:13:40 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on August 29, 2020, 08:18:19 AM
By the way, Sugo Toys is a reliable online store? The price of the figure is reasonable.

Very good prices, but insane shipping costs (at least for Europe).
Lana is still cheaper for me because of this reason, even with EMS.

Thanks for the info. With expensive shipping in my case I know that it involves an indefinite retention in post office customs with the consequent payment of customs fees.

I will buy it in Lana since in the store where I buy my Nanmu mosasaurus I have a little positive experience, almost three months have passed and the package has not yet arrived and I will open a dispute on Aliexpress, feeling very sorry from September.

Shonisaurus

I have been informed by the Aliexpress store where I bought the Nanmu allosaurus and the Nanmu brand mosasaurus that the Itoy paraceratherium will be available for purchase next week. I pass you the message where the company informed me of the arrival of such shipment.

"Dear customer, the Itoy paraceratherium (without base) will be available next week. We have just received the notification from ITOY. Sincerely."

Shonisaurus

The new paraceratherium from itoy is already available in the market, without a platform. The figure is made of PVC and resin. I pass the link,

https://www.ebay.es/itm/ITOY-Paraceratherium-Statue-Palaeotherium-Mammal-Animal-Model-Collector-Toy-Gift/254713629630?hash=item3b4e1d8bbe:g:nRIAAOSwW2VfV1DW

SidB

SidB

Hmm, pricey ... I'll check out Sugo in Australia to compare total costs.

stegosauria

Quote from: Shonisaurus on September 09, 2020, 09:44:58 PM
The new paraceratherium from itoy is already available in the market, without a platform. The figure is made of PVC and resin. I pass the link,

https://www.ebay.es/itm/ITOY-Paraceratherium-Statue-Palaeotherium-Mammal-Animal-Model-Collector-Toy-Gift/254713629630?hash=item3b4e1d8bbe:g:nRIAAOSwW2VfV1DW

In the link the Paraceratherium will be sold with and without the base too and regarding the material is there: PVC (Paracetherium), resin (base). So the animal is just PVC.

Faelrin

It seems like the one on Sugo Toys is the cheaper option for those in the US (and Australia too probably) at least, and that's with the base as well.

Edit: Kind of forgot about it but has the Carnotaurus been released?
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Shonisaurus

S @stegosauria It's true what you say, I thought at first that the paraceratherium were also made of resin with PVC parts like the dinosaurs from W-Dragon. Ebay and Aliexpress stores clarified it for me.

avatar_Faelrin @Faelrin I understand that Sugo Toys is the cheapest and most affordable option but I have honestly bought it from my Aliexpres store where I bought the Nanmu mosasaurus and mosasaurus there is a saying that "the known bad is better than the good to know".

I'm finally getting my first acceptably large collectible / toy brand paraceratherium (when I receive it). My favorite prehistoric mammal is already in stores and at an acceptable size except for its Collecta counterpart it seems like a beautiful dream come true.

Takama

Americans

Dans dinosaurs has Itoy avalible THROUGH his shop

http://stores.dansdinosaurs.com/itoy/

I assume that he is a third party though, and he orders the models from the manufacuture from China.

SidB

Quote from: Shonisaurus on August 29, 2020, 05:03:55 PM
Quote from: SenSx on August 29, 2020, 02:13:40 PM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on August 29, 2020, 08:18:19 AM
By the way, Sugo Toys is a reliable online store? The price of the figure is reasonable.

Very good prices, but insane shipping costs (at least for Europe).
Lana is still cheaper for me because of this reason, even with EMS.

Thanks for the info. With expensive shipping in my case I know that it involves an indefinite retention in post office customs with the consequent payment of customs fees.

I will buy it in Lana since in the store where I buy my Nanmu mosasaurus I have a little positive experience, almost three months have passed and the package has not yet arrived and I will open a dispute on Aliexpress, feeling very sorry from September.
Has anyone had any success in getting through to Sugo Toys? I've sent them two emails to get a price for shipping to Toronto, Canada. They advertise a wait of no more than 48 hours in getting back a reply, but it's been at least a couple of weeks and no answer, so far. Needless to say, I don't want to take a chance on ordering a figure of this cost without knowing that the supplier is "out there".

Renecito

Favorite Brands:              Favorite Dinosaurs:
1 - PNSO                        1 - Carnotaurus
2 - Vitae                         2 - Spinosaurus/Suchomimus
3 - Eofauna                     3 - Therizinosaurus
4 - Carnegie Line             4 - Deinocheirus
5 - CollectA                     5 - Gigantoraptor

Faelrin

I was wondering what happened to these. When are these expected to release?
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Stegotyranno420

are these those super expensive resins or in the safari-papo or eofauna range?

Carnoking

RobinGoodfellow

Today, i-Toy page on Facebook:  " would like to share photos of the carno. another limited version and this time it is build to order. "

That's all..  ???

Shonisaurus

I guess those limited version carnotaurus will be resin, at least the bases are clearly from my honest point of view resin. These well-sculpted figures cannot be made of any other material. At least they will be like their theropod counterparts tyrannosaurus rex and spinosaurus with resin and PVC body parts and the bases will be resin like many Nanmu Studio figures, for example the ceratosaurus or dilophosaurus bases. They will be expensive figures, as they are limited and because of the noble material in which they are made. Only a lucky few will access these figures.

Halichoeres

Hmm. Might have considered another abelisaur in this style, but I don't really need another Carnotaurus.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 02, 2020, 07:48:29 PM
Hmm. Might have considered another abelisaur in this style, but I don't really need another Carnotaurus.
This may be a unpopular opinion, but we need way more Rajasauruses

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Stegotyranno on November 02, 2020, 07:49:34 PM

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno We also need a worthy barapasaurus. Itoy could be the ideal company to have masterfully manufactured a paraceratherium, a very rare figure in the toy market, one of the only ones on the market, could it be a barapasaurus or a rajasaurus? Agree with you.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 02, 2020, 07:55:57 PM
Quote from: Stegotyranno on November 02, 2020, 07:49:34 PM

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno We also need a worthy barapasaurus. Itoy could be the ideal company to have masterfully manufactured a paraceratherium, a very rare figure in the toy market, one of the only ones on the market, could it be a barapasaurus or a rajasaurus? Agree with you.
I was hoping a more aproachable company like safari or papo

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.