News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Path of Titans

Started by Sarapaurolophus, April 19, 2020, 07:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarapaurolophus

https://pathoftitans.com/

A game for "dinosaur enthusiasts" ;)
Full release is only a few months away (if everything goes according to plan). I've been following this project for a while now and visually the dinosaurs appeal more to me than the ones in The Isle (too much of a mish mash between pop culture and research).

Anyone interested in this, planning on getting it or already tested the pre-release? I want to get it for sure. Modding and customization is apparently a big feature. Interesting mix of species, too. I am looking forward to playjng as a Microraptor, that's for sure.

austrosaurus

Not really my cup of tea gameplay-wise, but I've been following the project on Instagram and I have to say the quality of the dinosaur designs is really making me rethink that. The Barsboldia especially is really lovely and such an under-represented species too.

Smilodon P.

Now that I've bought a slightly better computer, I'm slightly tempted to check the settings to see if I can play this game or "Beasts of Bermuda" .

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.