News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Missed opportunities

Started by Carnoking, June 03, 2020, 08:35:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MLMjp

Not exactly a missed opportunity, more like the biggest letdown to a great find.

Two days ago I spotted a 1993 Kenner Jurassic Park T.rex, the Red Rex. And was in a very good condition! :D

I asked the woman on the desk about it... and then the owner shouted from behind: It´s not for sale.

I died inside.

Papi-Anon

I'm still kicking myself for being too cheap to buy more of the discontinued Kaiyodo 1:20 Vinyl Allosauruses when they were under $70usd. I have the pale green one and the dark blue one (special edition, I suppose?), but now I wish I had gotten them when they were all over ebay for $55-$70 only a few years ago. Same for the Hasbro Jurassic Park Dino Showdown Allosaurus when it was still just $50 secondhand.
Shapeways Store: The God-Fodder
DeviantArt: Papi-Anon
Cults3D: Papi-Anon

"They said I could be whatever I wanted to be when I evolved. So I decided to be a crocodile."
-Ambulocetus, 47.8–41.3mya

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.