Author Topic: PT Magazine didn't arrive  (Read 246 times)

Ikessauro

• Cambrian survivor
  • Visit my new Channel in English
    • View Profile
    • I Collect Dinosaurs
  • Dinosaur: Dilophosaurus
  • v.1 status and posts: Ultimate Member - 741 posts
PT Magazine didn't arrive
« on: June 22, 2020, 08:49:07 PM »
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here could tell me if PT issues are being delivered within the US. I ordered a back issue on February 29th and so far it was not delivered. On May 12th I contacted Mike and asked if there was a problem, assuming the pandemy is causing problems in the delivery. He said to be patient and told me a lot of people had not received their PT copies. I did that, waited patiently so far, but no magazine was delivered.

Almost everything I have bought from the US or other places has been shipped and delivered, incluing toys, books and magazines.
It's been four months now and no sign of my PT issue. And it was supposed to be delivered within the US not overseas.

Before I contact Mike again, I would like to hear from you guys, if there really has been a long delay in magazine delivery.

SBell

• Eocene survivor
  • Rowsdower--Zap Rowsdower
    • View Profile
    • Fauna Figures Toys & Collectables
  • Dinosaur: No dinosaur--Pachycrocuta!
  • v.1 status and posts: Ultimate Member/Exiled Moderator ;) (6028 posts)
Re: PT Magazine didn't arrive
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 10:12:32 PM »
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here could tell me if PT issues are being delivered within the US. I ordered a back issue on February 29th and so far it was not delivered. On May 12th I contacted Mike and asked if there was a problem, assuming the pandemy is causing problems in the delivery. He said to be patient and told me a lot of people had not received their PT copies. I did that, waited patiently so far, but no magazine was delivered.

Almost everything I have bought from the US or other places has been shipped and delivered, incluing toys, books and magazines.
It's been four months now and no sign of my PT issue. And it was supposed to be delivered within the US not overseas.

Before I contact Mike again, I would like to hear from you guys, if there really has been a long delay in magazine delivery.

International delivery is such a mess right now. It took almost 8 weeks for me to get a parcel from Australia. But 10 days from France. So it's really hard to know.

Dinoguy2

• Cambrian survivor
    • View Profile
    • The Carnegie Collectors Archive
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2020, 09:29:53 PM »
I just bought a back issue last week and it arrived yesterday.
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Collectors Archive - https://carnegiecollection.blogspot.com/

Ikessauro

• Cambrian survivor
  • Visit my new Channel in English
    • View Profile
    • I Collect Dinosaurs
  • Dinosaur: Dilophosaurus
  • v.1 status and posts: Ultimate Member - 741 posts
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2020, 09:47:15 PM »

International delivery is such a mess right now. It took almost 8 weeks for me to get a parcel from Australia. But 10 days from France. So it's really hard to know.

It was not international delivery. It was supposed to be delivered in the US

SBell

• Eocene survivor
  • Rowsdower--Zap Rowsdower
    • View Profile
    • Fauna Figures Toys & Collectables
  • Dinosaur: No dinosaur--Pachycrocuta!
  • v.1 status and posts: Ultimate Member/Exiled Moderator ;) (6028 posts)
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2020, 10:53:18 PM »

It was not international delivery. It was supposed to be delivered in the US

Okay, that's weird then.