News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PT Magazine didn't arrive

Started by Ikessauro, June 22, 2020, 08:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ikessauro

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here could tell me if PT issues are being delivered within the US. I ordered a back issue on February 29th and so far it was not delivered. On May 12th I contacted Mike and asked if there was a problem, assuming the pandemy is causing problems in the delivery. He said to be patient and told me a lot of people had not received their PT copies. I did that, waited patiently so far, but no magazine was delivered.

Almost everything I have bought from the US or other places has been shipped and delivered, incluing toys, books and magazines.
It's been four months now and no sign of my PT issue. And it was supposed to be delivered within the US not overseas.

Before I contact Mike again, I would like to hear from you guys, if there really has been a long delay in magazine delivery.

SBell

Quote from: Ikessauro on June 22, 2020, 08:49:07 PM
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone here could tell me if PT issues are being delivered within the US. I ordered a back issue on February 29th and so far it was not delivered. On May 12th I contacted Mike and asked if there was a problem, assuming the pandemy is causing problems in the delivery. He said to be patient and told me a lot of people had not received their PT copies. I did that, waited patiently so far, but no magazine was delivered.

Almost everything I have bought from the US or other places has been shipped and delivered, incluing toys, books and magazines.
It's been four months now and no sign of my PT issue. And it was supposed to be delivered within the US not overseas.

Before I contact Mike again, I would like to hear from you guys, if there really has been a long delay in magazine delivery.

International delivery is such a mess right now. It took almost 8 weeks for me to get a parcel from Australia. But 10 days from France. So it's really hard to know.

Dinoguy2

I just bought a back issue last week and it arrived yesterday.
The Carnegie Collection Dinosaur Archive - http://www.dinosaurmountain.net

Ikessauro

Quote from: SBell on June 22, 2020, 10:12:32 PM

International delivery is such a mess right now. It took almost 8 weeks for me to get a parcel from Australia. But 10 days from France. So it's really hard to know.

It was not international delivery. It was supposed to be delivered in the US

SBell

Quote from: Ikessauro on June 24, 2020, 09:47:15 PM
Quote from: SBell on June 22, 2020, 10:12:32 PM

It was not international delivery. It was supposed to be delivered in the US

Okay, that's weird then.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.