News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Carnoking's sale thread

Started by Carnoking, June 23, 2020, 02:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnoking

Carnoking

Carnoking

New items added and old ones removed

Carnoking

Added a REBOR killer queen and reduced the price for the JP items.

Carnoking

Carnoking

? @Stolpergeist
Hi, send me a message and we can chat!

Carnoking

Carnoking

Updates containing some oldies but goldies.

Halzk

That's a shame that you only ship to US right now :-\

Carnoking

Quote from: Halzk on November 09, 2020, 01:18:41 AM
That's a shame that you only ship to US right now :-\
Yeah things being what they are makes international shipping dicey and pricey.

Halzk

That's really too bad. I was quite interested in the wild safari lot :'(. I'm maybe asking too much, but could I maybe "reserve it", and you could ship it when international shipping becomes less expensive? I totally get it if it's too much to ask since we don't know when the situation is calming down.

Halzk

Quote from: Stolpergeist on November 09, 2020, 03:41:38 AM
avatar_Halzk @Halzk I'd recommend having it shipped to an American forum member who then ships it to you.
I thought that avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking was American x). Well, I don't really know a lot of people here :-\ so I don't know who to ask. Did you imply you could do it ;D?

Halzk

Ah! Sorry about that, It was kind of obvious. I'm a citizen of Papo myself. ;D

Stegotyranno420

To bad i gotta wait 5 years to make my own purchases, hehe.
I mean, this stuff- its excellent! I may never get a chance like this ever again! But i hope in the future there will be better figures

Carnoking

Just posted a bunch of stuff to my eBay and didn't even think to try the forum first  :o

If you see anything you're interested in, let me know and I'll take it down while offering a discount to fellow users. I would also be willing to entertain trades but am looking to sell right now.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/haydehow-0/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.