News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Looking for Invicta models to trade for or buy

Started by AveryShazz, July 21, 2021, 12:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AveryShazz

Hello,
I am located in NY. I have a large collection of prehistoric figures that I am hoping to trade away for more Invicta British Museum models.

My Invicta collection includes:
- Tyrannosaurus
- Megalosaurus
- Triceratops
- Diplodocus
- Cetiosaurus
- Stegosaurus
- Scelidosaurus
- Plesiosaur
- Pteranodon
- Glyptodon
- Dimetrodon

Please feel free to inquire if you have anything not listed in my collection. Up for trade, I have many figures by Papo, Safari Ltd., and Schleich, including rare and discontinued models. I am also open to purchasing your figures if you don't find my collection intriguing. Additionally, I would love to apply custom paint jobs to your figures as a trade (I have included examples of my work below).

Image gallery: https://imgur.com/a/kL6xySy

Duna

Hi!  :)

I'm interested in your purple Papo standing tyrannosaurus. I have for trade an Invicta itchyosaurus and a mammooth. I live in Spain but I have shipped to US, no problem.
https://www.ebay.es/itm/393403067162
https://www.ebay.es/itm/393403065934

PM if you are interested in them. :)

Duna

EDIT:
I didn't receive any communication since I shipped the figures for my trade. But he has answered today and apologized for the lack of communication and shipped the figure.  :)

sauroid

wow he had only two posts. thats a red flag imo.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Duna

(dup)

sauroid

you should also report this in the feedback thread. maybe youre not the only in this situation dealing with the same person.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Duna

He has replied today, apologizing for the lack of communication and shipped the figure, giving me the tracking number. I'll edit the thread and I'll vote him positive in the feedback thread when I receive the figure.  ;)
My girls will finally get their birthday present.

sauroid

that's great to hear. a positive outcome after all. happy for you Duna.

Libraraptor

SidB

thebeastrex

Hello,  I am searching for the Invicta factory painted pteranodon.  If you have an idea where I can find one for sale your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Ken Proffitt

Libraraptor

Quote from: thebeastrex on August 16, 2021, 07:20:15 PM
Hello,  I am searching for the Invicta factory painted pteranodon.  If you have an idea where I can find one for sale your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Ken Proffitt

Hey, T @thebeastrex , you can also open a separate thread for this demand.  I am sure this way more people will see it since this thread deals with the question of another member.

Duna

Figure received, everything perfect, positive vote for A @AveryShazz
Thanks!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.