News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

3D Print Abelisaurus

Started by Avian, July 16, 2020, 07:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avian

Trying to decide whether to buy these Abelisaurus: https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-print-models/miniatures/figurines/abelisaurus-5-posed-printable-models. The poses seem a little off and the arms are quite long, and I have never bought a 3D print model. Any thoughts?
You must understand the past before you can change the future.

Justin_

It looks as if what they are selling is just a file for you to then get printed. Do you have facilities to do that?
They've got a slightly retro look and I don't think the artist has much knowledge of dinosaurs beyond JP/JW. I wouldn't call them Abelisaurus, but if they could be printed very small they might be good as unspecified tiny theropods in a diorama.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.