News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

BeastBOX (52Toys) - New for 2020

Started by Loon, July 19, 2020, 03:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

I don't think these have ever been brought up here, but 52Toys' BeastBOX line is releasing a couple of prehistoric themed figures this year. The whole premise of this line is that it's robot animals that turn into cubes.

GhostDog BB-02 Original (They've released this figure a few times before)

Delta BB-05SR Search & Rescue

BB-22 Stargazer

BB-23 Darkwave

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

CityRaptor

Hmm, well, those look like they could be fun for a few days or hours or so...
BB-02 being an earlier release is kinda obvious, given that it looks more pimitive compared to the others. BB-05 is a bit more sophesticated, but still a far cry from BB-22 and BB-23. It's also rather obvious that BB-23 is a retool of BB-22, with a different head, tail tip and fins instead of legs.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

BlueKrono

Yup, need. I really like my slightly more realistic woolly mammoth that changes into an egg.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.