Author Topic: Email Question  (Read 422 times)

Stegotyranno

• Dark Humor is like food, Not everyone gets it
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Dinosaur: Stegosaurs/T rex/Spinosaurus/Rajasaurus/ and Giganotosaurus
Email Question
« on: August 04, 2020, 09:12:08 PM »
Dont know where to cover it so I will cover it here. How do I know if some one read my personal message, and also is it possible to add such features?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 06:05:01 PM by Stegotyranno »

I'll be back in October. If im not here yet, assume something terrible happen to me
@PlesiosaurusNessy if you are reading this and you got informaton about the papo spinosaurus, please email me

Libraraptor

• Reviewer
  • Cretaceous survivor
    • View Profile
    • Eitens Welt
  • v.1 status and posts: Global Moderator / 2268 posts
Re: P.M. Question
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 10:32:45 PM »
To my knowledge such a feature does not exist and cannot be installed. 

dinotoyforum

• Dr Admin
  • Administrator
  • Ultimate survivor
  • Boy, do I hate being right all the time!
    • View Profile
    • The Dinosaur Toy Blog
  • Dinosaur: Rhomaleosaurus
  • v.1 status and posts: Admin (3,739 posts)
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 11:28:35 PM »
Yes, @Libraraptor is correct, to my knowledge.

Stegotyranno

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Forum Member Email Question
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 07:58:03 AM »
Also how can you find a forum members, email, because i want to send it to them from Gmail, not forum, as when i send it from the forum, it does not seem like they get it,same thing for P.Ms, i know i might just be excited for the response, and paranoid too, but im just asking

I'll be back in October. If im not here yet, assume something terrible happen to me
@PlesiosaurusNessy if you are reading this and you got informaton about the papo spinosaurus, please email me

ceratopsian

• Carboniferous survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 08:19:06 AM »
As I understand it, whether you can email a member or not depends on the account settings they chose.  When you set up your account, it is your personal choice whether other members are allowed to email you.  If that member allows emails, you will get an email icon (a little envelope) beneath their avatar.  If that icon isn't there, they chose not to let other members email them.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 08:19:49 AM by ceratopsian »

Stegotyranno

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 06:04:31 PM »
As I understand it, whether you can email a member or not depends on the account settings they chose.  When you set up your account, it is your personal choice whether other members are allowed to email you.  If that member allows emails, you will get an email icon (a little envelope) beneath their avatar.  If that icon isn't there, they chose not to let other members email them.
Yes the member had the icon

ceratopsian

• Carboniferous survivor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 06:25:00 PM »
So in that case you can send them an e-mail.

Stegotyranno

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 10:29:09 PM »
So in that case you can send them an e-mail.

i did. Does not seem like they got it, but they were active almost everyday for the past month, and never replied
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 10:29:35 PM by Stegotyranno »