News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Recur: New for 2020

Started by Takama, August 23, 2020, 11:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Huh. I thought Recur was improving after all those sea creatures. Clearly I was mistaken.
IMG_0123 by Suspsy Three, on Flickr

Shonisaurus

Quote from: suspsy on August 24, 2020, 12:54:26 AM
Huh. I thought Recur was improving after all those sea creatures. Clearly I was mistaken.

The blue color of the therizinosaurus is attractive, the dilophosaurus is within what fits quite acceptable.
The monolophosaurus, spinosaurus and tyrannosaurus are not remarkable figures, but it must be taken into account that the Recur figures are intended for very young children and these figures are intended for the fun of children, so taking into account the material and the price we can not demand much.

Perhaps Recur is not a collection figures company, nor is it a high-end figure company, nor is it a resin figure brand, but sincerely with its figures giving joy and enthusiasm to children, they do their job and make that brand is superior to the major brands of toy dinosaurs as other brands of dinosaurs and prehistoric animals of the children's field.

Loon

Getting some serious early CollectA vibes from these.

Shonisaurus

Without a doubt for me the best theropod figures by Recur are the majungasaurus and the deinonychus. Honestly, those two figures positively capture my attention. Even the allosaurus is quite a remarkable figure within the Recur canons.

Honestly, Recur's therizinosaurus seems to me to be one of the strong figures of the group along with Recur's dilophosaurus in this year 2020, the rest of the figures, especially spinosaurus and tyrannosaurus, are figures in this case not very striking, regardless of the fact that the tyrannosaurus is very detailed.

Szajmin

Why they all have pronated hands?

The Recur R8120D - Feathered T.Rex has hands in a decent position, so i thought they learn.

If the hands were ok i migh buy the  Dilophosaurus or Therizinosaurus.

Shonisaurus

I have ordered the therizinosaurus for now and I don't think I am going to buy any more Recur figures this year. Perhaps my next figure would be Recur's dilophosaurus. Therizinosaurus and dilophosaurus from Recur are the best made figures of these 2020 novelties, the rest are less interesting to me.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.