News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

T

Post Your Dino Riders Collections Everyone!

Started by Tylosaurus, March 18, 2012, 08:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CityRaptor

Well, here is what I got. All expect the Torosaurus and Edmontonia are the later Smithonian Versions.

And to think that I dusted them only a few weeks ago...
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Tylosaurus

Hey nice man, good to see people posting in the Dino-Riders section again and yeaps!

They count, nice Smithonian set you have there :) Like Dino-Riders so hard to come by in mint condition these days.

Tylosaurus

Made some new pics when I was creating this topic, well the idea of it, took pics of my collection's display from varied angles, just to get a different perspective from it:

And here some updated pics of the entire collection:

Top Display:

Top Rows:

Middle Rows:

Bottom Rows:

Boxes Front:

Boxes rear:

Kinda glad I completed this collection on November 22, 2013, since nowadays most of these items are at obscene price tags.
So happily I was able to avoid all of that, bu starting on March 22, 1987 and collecting onwards to November 22, 2013, 26 years and 8 months.
It was worth it to be honest, even it took me more than a quarter of my lifespan.
Completing this was good for closure of my past but also a memory of what was one of the coolest and best dino toylines to have ever existed.

Hence I did a redo of all the photo's added more things in there, but I don't think iw ill be adding more, unless there are some great deals for replacements, yet that is highly doubtful.

ITdactyl

a pristine Dino Riders collection... *gasps*

...All the envy juices in my body are being activated....

Thanks for sharing these pics.  What is that sauropod behind the DR diplodocus?

Tylosaurus

Quote from: ITdactyl on May 03, 2018, 12:19:11 AM
a pristine Dino Riders collection... *gasps*

...All the envy juices in my body are being activated....

Thanks for sharing these pics.  What is that sauropod behind the DR Diplodocus?
Hey many thanks man that is a Diplodocus from Invicta, one of the their painted releases I believe :)

My friend stoneage knows everything when it comes to Invicta dino's  8)

jaredly2

MonaGreen

Got the Spino online at Target this morning! Holy crap, so pumped I snagged one....did anyone see it out in the wild today? Just curious if they were held back for Black Friday.
I found a profile which will you to the online text to speech converter so visit: https://keepcalms.com/user/techsavvy[/url]

Fonne

Started do display my small collection - Still need do fit some armor + a few small still in boxes but happy just do have them on display.

https://www.instagram.com/fonne_toycollector/

ITdactyl

What a nice assortment, highlighted by the big three... accompanied by robocop, masters of the universe, transformers and Zords... we have a person of culture here.

I have to ask though... do you hate Rasp? XD

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.