News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

ToyMonster "Captivz" Jurassic World line

Started by Flaffy, October 07, 2020, 02:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

Haven't seen these posted on the forum yet so here we go:

A @Andysdinosaurreviews 's review of the entire first wave:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PagoXqXVJ2Y&ab_channel=Andy%27sDinosaurReviews

Flaffy

Apparently the Indominus is a "Collectors Case" exclusive, and so far only news of the blind-egg have been released. Curious to see if the "rare" Bronze Indoraptor, the "ultra-rare" Silver Tyrannosaurus, and the "limited edition" Golden Blue are included within the collectors case or not.

The detail and paint app on most of these easily surpasses Mattel's mini figure offerings. Something I'll gladly sacrifice shody articulation for.
Hope to acquire the Sinoceratops, as it and the Indominus are easily the highlights of the set. With the Pteranodon and bobble-headed Stegosaurus being the weakest of the bunch.

Interestingly, as small as these raptor figures are, ToyMonster managed to squeeze in some very intricate teeth detail. Something Nanmu failed at doing so despite working with a larger scale.

Loon

Those are pretty nice looking for the size and price.

Halichoeres

These are definitely much nicer than the Mattel miniatures. The Stygimoloch in particular is tempting. I hope they get around to a Microceratus.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Jose S.M.

Skorpio V.

Since they're apparently only available in Australia, I really hope Minizoo can do their thing and get some batches of these. I really like the stygimoloch, seems like it fits in around 1:35-1:40 scale too.
On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.

triceratops83

I've only seen these in Kmart, but good luck collecting them, the local store only had one batch that sold out.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Chubi

Quote from: Jose S.M. on October 10, 2020, 05:38:20 PM
The Sino looks very nice.
Yeah, i really hope they'll make it to France eventually, so i can put my hand on that critter (and, hopefully, the whole lot of them).