News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Some collections are still being sorted out. The small park is expanding.

Started by vampiredesign, October 28, 2020, 07:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vampiredesign

Recently, I'm busy with my work, and I still have a lot to repaint. I'll tidy it up before the Chinese New Year.

Loon

Some really nice displays here. I especially love the Sauropod shelves; they're all really impressive grouped together like that. Also, congrats on getting the PNSO Toujiangoasaurus, it looks really nice.

vampiredesign

Thank you. I repainted a lot of dinosaurs.Many of pnso's new dinosaurs have also been repainted. There is time to organize more new dinosaur displays. :)

Shonisaurus

Nice collection of ceratopsids. You have very recent figures like the PNSO tuojiangosaurus and the Nanmu velociraptors. Those plants as ornaments have been great for you.

Shonisaurus

That corythosaurus is beautiful and huge. Thanks for sharing this photo.

Dinoxels

Is that the PNSO Lambeosaurus? It's colors look drastically different then the promo images. 
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

ceratopsian

You have a splendid collection with some very well done repaints.

vampiredesign

Jose S.M.

Great collection, lots of great figures and also very beautiful repaints!

Bread

That is an awesome collection! Really like your displays and repaints.

Libraraptor

Halichoeres

Welcome to the forum! You have a spectacular dinosaur park. I confess, however, that I have some concerns about the security of the enclosures.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Fenestra

It's a pleasure looking at your shelves with all of those green plants in the background.
It creates a beautiful stage for your figures. Your repaints are really good. Kudos!

Lanthanotus

Nice repaints there.... may you show a close up of what you`ve done to the CollectA Camptosaurus and the Safari Malawisaurus? :)

vampiredesign

Quote from: Lanthanotus on October 28, 2020, 08:12:19 PM
Nice repaints there.... may you show a close up of what you`ve done to the CollectA Camptosaurus and the Safari Malawisaurus? :)
A few days later, I'm on a business trip

Halzk

I'm in love with your collection! Love your displays, love your figures, love your repaints!
I don't think we have the same definition of "small" :)).

Syndicate Bias

Oh my, I love your display the most! I see alot of displays, some very high end with resin figures and some with the usual but this one is definitely one with alot of heart and soul put into it moreso than just simply showing off expensive pieces.

A more...passionate display I would say  ^-^

Stegotyranno420

holy citipati those repaints are so good, infact, i actually believe you can repaint the papo limited edition spino, which is something  pretty much nobody can do well(in my opinion). Awesome collection!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.