News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Some collections are still being sorted out. The small park is expanding.

Started by vampiredesign, October 28, 2020, 07:21:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

vampiredesign

ceratopsian

Shonisaurus

Superb repaints, they look great on you honestly, is yours a hobby or are you a professional? I am amazed.

vampiredesign

Quote from: Shonisaurus on November 09, 2020, 10:00:19 AM
Superb repaints, they look great on you honestly, is yours a hobby or are you a professional? I am amazed.
My major is Art, My hobby is repaint dragon,I'm still learning and want to make progress

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

vampiredesign

Thank you. Now I mainly paint toys. My friend is doing 1:20 sculpture. But I play 1:35.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

vampiredesign

Shonisaurus

I really like that color you have given to the PNSO pachyrhinosaurus sickle. That is the PNSO pachyrhinosaurus that I wish they had made.

vampiredesign

Thank you. PNSO There are new horned dragons coming out this year.What platform do you usually use to buy goods sold by others?If I can, I can sell some repainted dinosaurs。

ceratopsian

Your new PNSO models look spectacular in your greenery. I agree with avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus, your Pachyrhinosaurus repaint is perfect.

I also love the nighttime lights - splendid effect!

Halichoeres

Nice lighting effects! And of course, congrats on adding the new PNSO figures.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures