News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Papo 2005 old velociraptor

Started by raptor, March 17, 2012, 02:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raptor

I have been spending quite some time searching for the yellow 2005 Papo velociraptor, but with no luck. Anyone could tell me where I can buy one or anyone willing to sell yours? Thank you.

arominger

I have one but do you have a Safari Arsinoitheruim.

arominger

if you have that I might be willing to trade.

Lio99

stoneage

arominger

I still have one for anyone who wants it for a trade of a Safari Arsinoitheruim maybe.

sportyabi007

Hello, i will hopefully be puting one up onto ebay for auction if you still havent got one. I got some papo toys from an ebay lot and i am keeping 1 or the 2 raptors becuase, like you, i wanted one too. Ill also have 2 retired papo mammoths, the soon to be retired green trex and triceratops if your also intrested. Feel free to contact me. I will start bids at £15 but have seen that from auctions if will go for around £45 ish.Hope i helped  :) 

Blade-of-the-Moon

Might sell or trade one of mine if the deal is right.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.