News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

A T. rex named Sue at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science

Started by Carnoking, March 21, 2021, 05:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnoking

https://youtu.be/g82vx23Uf8M

Recently, I had the opportunity to meet Sue at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. It's been a childhood dream of mine to see this rex, and the Blue Rhino Studio statue was a piece of art I was dying to see in person. Whereas I do regret the amount of time I spent wrestling with my gimbal and filming as opposed to actually enjoying the exhibit, I'm glad I got the shots that I did so that I can somewhat share the experience with the rest of you who may not get the chance to visit this exhibit.
Enjoy!

P.S. I'd be happy to post more photos from the exhibit/museum if you would like to see any!

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

SidB

Thanks, avatar_Carnoking @Carnoking , your pics really capture the immense size, power and sense of presence of this behemoth.

SRF

Great images! I also enjoyed your review of Sue on YouTube.

Blue Rhino Studios just announced on their Instagram page that they have finished another live sized Tyrannosaurus model, but apparently this one is coming to Europe! Hopefully this one is going on a tour like its American counterpart, I'm definitely going to try to see it in person!

More info and pictures: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNiJrYtjbwb/?igshid=o3bpkjtwfx0p

But today, I'm just being father

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.