News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Fukuiraptor's collection

Started by Fukuiraptor, November 10, 2012, 10:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fukuiraptor

Hi, I am new to this Forum.  Here I share with you a few old photos of some of my dinosaur collections  :)

DinoToyForum

Welcome Fukuiraptor :)

That's a nice collection, a healthy mix 8)

Himmapaan

Welcome to the forum!

I'm curious, what is the blue Apatosaurus on the bottom shelf in your second picture?

tyrantqueen

Great collection 8) I see you have the Kaiyodo Saltasaurus, lovely kit.

Roselaar

Looking good! You've got some excellent figures there!

sauroid

very nice collection Fukuiraptor
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Gwangi

Quote from: tyrantqueen on November 10, 2012, 01:20:32 PM
Great collection 8) I see you have the Kaiyodo Saltasaurus, lovely kit.

I was wondering what that was, I've never seen it before. It is really nice looking.

Fukuiraptor

Quote from: Himmapaan on November 10, 2012, 11:53:40 AM
Welcome to the forum!

I'm curious, what is the blue Apatosaurus on the bottom shelf in your second picture?

Thanks everyone for the kind words!  The blue Apatosaurus is a vinyl figure I bought in a museum in Japan many years ago.

Here is another view of my old toy room, in which you can see some Marx figures and Dinotales, as well as my other toys ^-^

Ikessauro

Nice collection you got there, some very rare models. The displays are very well done by the way.

brontodocus

A seriously great collection, Fukuiraptor! :) Nice to see all these little cabinets for Dinotales and the like.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Himmapaan

Quote from: Fukuiraptor on November 10, 2012, 04:14:03 PM
The blue Apatosaurus is a vinyl figure I bought in a museum in Japan many years ago.

Have you another photograph of it on its own, by any chance?  :)

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

:)  ah, some nice little Kaiyodo Dinolands in the first picture. And the Saltasaurus is really a highlight!

....... :o What is that Guanlong you're using as your avatar?

Jetoar

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 10, 2012, 08:41:33 PM
:)  ah, some nice little Kaiyodo Dinolands in the first picture. And the Saltasaurus is really a highlight!

I think that is the Guanlong of the expo of dinosaurs, inspired in Raul Martín draw  ^-^
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

ZoPteryx

Wonderful collection Fukuiraptor!  Lot of rare and interesting pieces, and nice displays. :)

Fukuiraptor

Quote from: Jetoar on November 10, 2012, 10:44:49 PM
Quote from: postsaurischian on November 10, 2012, 08:41:33 PM

I think that is the Guanlong of the expo of dinosaurs, inspired in Raul Martín draw  ^-^

Yes, it is a 1:1 flesh model of Guanlong wucaii.  I took this photo in the 2009 Tokyo Dino Expo.

Jetoar

Beatiful Guanlong. If I do a Guanlong, I will paint him with these colors.

Fukuiraptor

Quote from: Jetoar on November 11, 2012, 08:49:12 AM
Beatiful Guanlong. If I do a Guanlong, I will paint him with these colors.

They did release a Guanlong figure in this color scheme  :))

Fukuiraptor

Here is a complete set of the Expo series figures and other merchandise  :)

Ikessauro

Great models, do you know if it's possible to find that black favorite T-rex nowadays? Or it's really rare? I really like it, would buy one for sure If I found for sale;

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.