News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Everyone's Flea Market Prehistoric Adventures

Started by Megalosaurus, January 20, 2014, 06:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Quote from: tyrantqueen on December 31, 2014, 04:51:00 PM
Looks like the Tyrannosaurus has the "bad face" from that photo. It's a shame the mold was plagued by that particular issue.

Yes, I think the same that you. Currently I fixed it.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Megalosaurus

Nice findings Jetoar.

Quote from: Lusotitan on December 31, 2014, 01:57:08 PM
[...]
I think this might be the same one I have. Does it say Styracosaurus on the bottom?

Yes it says so in the base of the tail.

Here you are a repaint of the same figure from our friend Mighty King:
Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

SpittersForEver

I am going to a car boot sale (bit like a yard sale) on Sunday where I hope to get some cool stuff.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: SpittersForEver on January 02, 2015, 05:42:24 PM
I am going to a car boot sale (bit like a yard sale) on Sunday where I hope to get some cool stuff.
I used to go to those every Sunday when I was a kid. I picked up many a chinasaur in those days >:D

SpittersForEver

Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 02, 2015, 05:54:57 PM
Quote from: SpittersForEver on January 02, 2015, 05:42:24 PM
I used to go to those every Sunday when I was a kid. I picked up many a chinasaur in those days >:D

I hope to get a couple of chinasaurs to practise my painting skills. What I really want to find is Battat or sideshow ::) but there is 1% chance of that happening  :'(

Megalosaurus

Hello.
This is what i got in the flea market some weeks ago.

This is my first Glow in the dark of this size.

Also got other things.

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw