News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Fukuiraptor's collection

Started by Fukuiraptor, November 10, 2012, 10:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Jetoar

I like to much the new displays  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Fukuiraptor

Finally got the JP Pachyrhinosaurus today  ;D

Front of box

Back

Side

Bottom - know what figures are behind the yellow stickers?

Thundercharge

^ I think that was the Carnotaurus? Which apparently is not going to be released.

Click sig for my collection! :)

Primeval12

Is that a repaint of the t-Rex VS triceratops

Fukuiraptor

Primeval12

I ment the blue triceratops and the red t Rex o the bottom

Fukuiraptor

The Kaiyodo Capsule Q dinosaurs arrived today.  They are a bit smaller than but still comparable to the dinotales figures.  I'm not going to show the fossil figures  :)

Feathered T-Rex (Normal version)

Feathered T-Rex (Rare version)

Non-feathered T-Rex

Yutyrannus

The group

Fukuiraptor

Got the long-awaited CollectA Deinotherium yesterday.  It's really a nice figure!

With Diabloceratops

With the other two giant mammals

Aren't we cute? :P

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

now you need the mammoth and calf
The Return Of The Mammoth's

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Fukuiraptor

Quote from: STORMnlNIJMEGEN on April 21, 2013, 02:20:43 PM
now you need the mammoth and calf

STORMnlNIJMEGEN, so I got the Mammoth today :)

STORMnlNIJMEGEN

cool,it's a great model,that mammoth
The Return Of The Mammoth's

tyrantqueen

Where did you get the Daspletosaurus?

Great looking model, but the paintwork on the head is terrible.

Fukuiraptor

Quote from: tyrantqueen on May 12, 2013, 02:29:39 PM
Where did you get the Daspletosaurus?

Great looking model, but the paintwork on the head is terrible.

tyrantqueen, I got it in a local museum shop.  I share your view that there is room for improvement on the paint job of Daspletosaurus, in particular I found that Collecta tends to abuse the use of red and white on their recent issues of prehistoric animals.

Jetoar

Daspletosaurus is very nice  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

RockyMountainRex

An outstanding collection, and I really like your display set up!   :)
Rawr!

Fukuiraptor

The long-awaited Mojo mammals are not that bad as some have said.  In fact, I think they are of very good quality, in terms of both sculpture and paint job  :)

sauroid

very nice Fukuiraptor. im still waiting for my local distributor/outlets to stock them (among the other 2013/14 Mojos) and im getting impatient.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.