News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Fukuiraptor's collection

Started by Fukuiraptor, November 10, 2012, 10:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fukuiraptor

Close-up pics of some of the tiny dino figures  ^-^

Seijun

My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

tyrantqueen

Those Kaiyodo are drool-worthy ;) Your photos make them look a lot bigger than they are for some reason (at least to my eyes...)

Jetoar

Beutiful displays for a beutiful kaiyodo figures. I dont have figures of kaiyodo but I would like some figures ^-^. Well done again friend  8) :'(.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

:) Ah, the UHA Collectors' Club Tarbosaurus! Congrats!
I'm still looking for it - not an easy one.

brontodocus

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 22, 2012, 10:06:57 AM
:) Ah, the UHA Collectors' Club Tarbosaurus! Congrats!
I'm still looking for it - not an easy one.
Exactly, I'm still missing that one, too. :-\ Fukuiraptor, I'm also interested to know where to get these acrylic mini cabinets! :) They seem to have shelves that can be positioned at different heights which seems perfect for gashapon figures - I have hanging cabinets for my Dinotales but a few hundred other small figures from Japan which cannot be displayed properly at the moment.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

Libraraptor

wow, so so many great kaiyodos!!! And such a nice display!

Fukuiraptor

Those display cases were bought from Japan, where there are plenty of choices for us toys collectors.  They call these collection cases and have many sizes, shapes and color available.  The ones shown above indeed have adjustable racks to suit figures of different heights.  The internal racks in the one below are not adjustable though:

sauroid

VERY cool collection. do those cases have front panels? are those cases dust proof?
btw, do you have close shots of your Bandai figures (esp. the T.rex with prey and the Mosasaurus)?

EDIT: since there are glares then i guess there are front panels.

i see those awesome awesome Ultra Kaiju figs. do you also collect Kaijus in general?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Seijun

Where can these cases be purchased?
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Fukuiraptor

Unfortunately I don't know any online source to buy those cases  :(

Fukuiraptor

sauroid: the display cases have front panels, so they are dust-proof but not dust-free.  For dust-free display, I use these smaller cases  :)

Jetoar

Beautifull display case for little figures. You will be able to do a little diorma into de displays  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Fukuiraptor

Different versions of the same T-Rex  ;)

Fukuiraptor

Fukuiraptor

These are my first Collecta dinosaurs!

Jetoar

Nice collection  ^-^. European dinosaurs are cool. I have these figures  8).

Fukuiraptor

Collecta dinosaurs are growing on me .  That day I bought them from the souvenir shop in the Science Museum.  The weather and environment blended so well that I couldn't help taking this photo outside right there.  Passersby might just think that I am nuts.

Fukuiraptor

Can't help buying more Collecta today  ;)

Jetoar

I am waiting to see your figures out bags

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.