News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Fukuiraptor's collection

Started by Fukuiraptor, November 10, 2012, 10:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Little fact, It seems that CollectA has abandoned there little ankle tags an instead, replaced then with neck ones.

Also,  What makes that Tsintosaurus more nuts is its head.

Fukuiraptor

Quote from: Jetoar on December 16, 2012, 03:10:42 PM
I am waiting to see your figures out bags

They are out of bag, and all are well made.  I am in particular impressed that all bipedal figures seem to be made of stiffer material and therefore can stand alone well without any support.  This makes Collecta stands out among other brands.

Jetoar

Quote from: Fukuiraptor on December 17, 2012, 11:07:08 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on December 16, 2012, 03:10:42 PM
I am waiting to see your figures out bags

They are out of bag, and all are well made.  I am in particular impressed that all bipedal figures seem to be made of stiffer material and therefore can stand alone well without any support.  This makes Collecta stands out among other brands.

Tahnks friend. Amargasaurus is nice  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Bokisaurus

nice additions, I love the amarga :)

docronnie

Beautiful Collecta figs! Congrats!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Fukuiraptor

Two pairs of figures that look alike at a glance  :)

docronnie

Are they made by the same manufacturer?

We all wish we could have a few of those display cases. Hmmm.... Hope I find some of them here.

Fukuiraptor

Yes, they were all made by Takara Tomy, for the 2011 and 2012 Dino Expo.

Happy New Year to all dino collectors!

Quote from: docronnie on December 31, 2012, 08:19:45 AM
Are they made by the same manufacturer?

We all wish we could have a few of those display cases. Hmmm.... Hope I find some of them here.

Fukuiraptor

Probably one of the most crowded displays around  ;)

Jetoar

Thanks for share images of your currently collection.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Fukuiraptor

I got my third lot of Collecta dinosaurs yesterday.  There is also my first Collecta non-prehistoric animal - the Waterbuck, for which I have also posted a pic on the ATF  ;D

http://www.animaltoyforum.com/index.php/topic,252.new.html#new

docronnie

Excellent additions to your collection!  :)

Wish we have them here.  :(

Jetoar

Libraraptor

The Kelenken and the Torosaurus are really cool! And I really love crowded shelves!

Dinomike

What is that rearing green Saltasaurus (?). It looks pretty cool!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Spino-rex13

Quote from: Fukuiraptor on November 22, 2012, 04:26:33 AM
Close-up pics of some of the tiny dino figures  ^-^

On the last picture what's the protoceratops on the top left shelf?

Fukuiraptor

That Protoceratops figure is from UHA Collectors' Club.  His pose is dynamic.

Fukuiraptor

I came across the Geo World dinos for the first time today and got this Tsintaosaurus.  Never thought that its package is just like a pack of snacks (dried fruits, chips, etc.)  ;)

Thundercharge

I like the packaging.  ^-^

Which store were you able to find it in? I've only seen them online so far (got the Guanlong off Amazon).

Click sig for my collection! :)

Libraraptor

Quote from: Thundercharge on February 01, 2013, 01:56:33 PM
I like the packaging.  ^-^

Which store were you able to find it in? I've only seen them online so far (got the Guanlong off Amazon).

I like its content, too :))

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.