You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

HUGE Jurassic World Collection for sale

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, January 25, 2022, 06:42:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Selling off my Jurassic World boxed/packaged collection to help fund projects here at Backyard Terrors Dinosaur Park.  Around 12 big  totes worth of items, message me for a partial list.  Some very rare pieces included here.  I will listen to offers.  The value is somewhere around 6k currently.  The retail price alone is about 4000.00, To give you an idea. We are a nonprofit and would appreciate help in anyway possible. If you decide to purchase this lot we can count your purchase as a donation to help with taxes.  Due the sheer quantity of items here you would probably need to visit our park here to pick up the items. I'm happy to help with that all I can.  Thank you!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Halichoeres on January 25, 2022, 12:20:31 PM
Wow, is the park a registered 501(3)(c)?

Yes we are. We did all the paperwork and registered a couple years ago, took forever, a ton of paperwork and about 800.00 for the highest bracket so we don't have a donation cap, I figured it was best as the difference was only around 300.00 . 

Trying to get grants now, I finally found help with that. Walmart recently donated 500.00 to use, which I promptly spent on bills and repairs. lol

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.