You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

selling Battats--substantially lowered some prices

Started by brettnj, March 18, 2022, 02:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hey.

For those not on my mailing list for Japanese figures, l recently came into some original Battats (no maiasaura, diplodocus, or mini or first two versions of the t-rex) in new condition and (pre)listed them last night on eBay. They go live at noon today.

There are a few auctions involving the more rare figures but most are BIN and all of those are listed at (if bagged or with tags when the other sellers' are not) or better than the lowest prices already on the site.

Contacting me directly (Please PM with your e-mail address. For record keeping purposes, I only conduct business via e-mail.) as opposed to using the BIN will result in a 10% discount on these already lowest prices on the site.

my eBay page...
https://www.ebay.com/sch/bmk17/m.html?item=193509334469&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562

Thanks.
Brett

Fembrogon

An impressive assortment of goods for sure!

brettnj

Hey again.

Observing the ten or so days since I listed these, though I already offered the lowest prices for almost all of the figures on eBay, I lowered a few significantly further (by up to $20).
https://www.ebay.com/sch/bmk17/m.html?item=203881992757&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562

If reading this shortly after my posting, you might have to click on some to see the reductions. Not sure why it takes time for eBay revised prices to change in the search page but changes show immediately within each listing.

Again, please don't buy them from my eBay page. Rather contact me for direct sale and I'll further reduce prices by 10%.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.