News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Yemen Geological Museum

Started by Crackington, January 27, 2022, 11:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crackington

Mrs Crackington passed me a humbling article which I thought worth sharing about the Yemen Geological Museum and its manager, Fahd Albarraq:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-00181-9

Its amazing that he's keeping it open during the terrible conflict there, a beacon of science and hope in troubled times.

Sounds like there's some great fossils there too including Silurian fish and Jurassic snakes.

Let's hope there will be peace in Yemen soon and that Mr Albarraq and his beloved museum are able to thrive.

Libraraptor

Again, people, if anyone is interested in my opinion and an open, decent and fair discussion, please contact me via PM so I do not have to burn my mouth here. There are good reasons for political discussions being dismissed here and I support that. But behind the scenes, why not talk a little about human rights and their role and value nowadays?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.