News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking For 3D Printed/Model Kit of an accurate 1:35 Scale Dilophosaurus

Started by Bread, September 23, 2022, 04:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

Title says it all. I am looking for an accurate 1:35 scale Dilophosaurus.

Can be 3D printed or a model kit. Lips preferably, but modifications to add lips can easily be done. If anyone has any idea of where to get one, I've checked lana time's shop and all their dilo's (in my criteria) are out of stock.

Safari's and CollectA's doesn't really fit my needs for this genus. I've been wanting an up-to-date Dilophosaurus for some time now. Anyone got any ideas?

Thank you!

Creature

Do you have access to a 3D printer? Dino and Dog just released these three
Instagram: where I play with dinosaurs, horses, and action figures.

Bread

Quote from: Creature on September 25, 2022, 03:05:59 AMDo you have access to a 3D printer? Dino and Dog just released these three.
Thanks! I do not have a 3D printer but I can just send the files over to someone who does. Thank you, I appreciate it!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.