News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

rare jurassic park toys

Started by dyno77, June 19, 2022, 07:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyno77

There was some videos on how rare and expensive some jurassic park toys were i realized that iv got some that i never knew were rare or not widely available anymore even on ebay..
Iv not got any photos because they are stored away at the back behind other boxes ,but iv got some opened figures as well...
The jp3 canyon t rex unopened...
dino damage center allosaurus in used condition by itself..
all the basic jp3 dinosaurs in boxes with 2 opened..rest unopened..

jurassic park dinosaurs baryonyx with hunter uopened...
young trex used condition..original jp line
large jp dinosaurs pteranodon...
chaos effect velociraptoryx opened... chaos effect amargospinus
original jp triceratops and stegosaurus boxed...
bull t rex boxed....jp2 line
Young t rex with hunter unopened...jp dinosaurs line....
These are the main ones that i though should be noted from the collection iv got...
None are for sale but i never knew how elusive and priced some of them have become,esp the t rexes ..
Of note is that iv also got an hunter with bike and velociraptor unopened but i cant find its name online..iv also ajay sidhu unboxed...
I  got them back over 10yrs from various sites,left alot of them boxed since i already opened alot of smaller figures decided id just store the rest away...i knew the bull t rex was already highly prized..but i never knew other smaller figures in boxes would reach higher prices..
As a dinosaur model collector i only collect figures from the main lines now as well as some statues...im past collecting toy line dinosaurs and only get them if they really stand out..

EmperorDinobot

Sounds like quite the collection. Hopefully you can get them out and share them with us in the Collections category!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.