You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

1:20 scale Juvenile Tyrannosaurus Rex twins "Twinning" limited edtion model built-up turn table

Started by AncientEra, June 29, 2022, 02:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AncientEra

Hey All!  please check out Ancient Era Artistry's "Twinning" model built up for display. 

As I write this, We have about 23 of these left out of a total of 50.  Each one is numbered with a certificate of authenticity.  There is some tremendously fine detail in these- they are 3d printed via LFS resin technology at .025 mm layer height.  Each one takes about six days to print due to the incredibly small layer height.  Each one constitutes something in the neighborhood of five thousand layers! 

I hope you like it.  Please like and subscribe to the channel.  We will be debuting all of our models here eventually. Thanks for looking!

M. Ramieri
Ancient Era Artistry
Paleoart Model Kits
htps://www.ancienteraartistry.com

Jurassicspirit

"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the planet, but they are alive and well in our imaginations."
– Steve Miller.
https://www.dinosaur-universe.com/
My life will be devoted to dinosaurs.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.