News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

More Dinos Listed!

Started by solarsaurus, June 03, 2022, 11:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solarsaurus

hello! i just listed lots more dinos on eBay- feel free to, you know, buy them. here's my profile: https://ebay.com/usr/4bsgirls

Creature

Oooh, I see we have another dinosaur/model horse crossover member! 

Good luck with your sales.   :)
Instagram: where I play with dinosaurs, horses, and action figures.

solarsaurus

Quote from: Creature on June 04, 2022, 05:35:47 AMOooh, I see we have another dinosaur/model horse crossover member!

Good luck with your sales.   :)
haha, yep, I stopped collecting in 2018 and have been steadily selling my collection off since!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.