You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Chap Mei Amargasaurus Internals

Started by Skorpio V., August 16, 2023, 08:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skorpio V.

Was rummaging and found my old Chap Mei Amargasaurus from my childhood. I had snapped the internal mechanism of its right arm which held it to the body, which meant it also fell out of its socket. Each leg has one screwhole, a stopper on the inside of the body, and a screw to attach them at a hole in the shell. Thinking I could fix my situation, I unscrewed the two halves of the body to find that the plastic of almost all of the stoppers were fragile enough to break after a few screwings and unscrewings. If anyone could go through the trouble of taking apart theirs and sending photos and dimensions of their unbroken internals (or better yet 3D models to 3D print), I'd be incredibly grateful :)

On and off dinosaur collecting phases over the span of millions of years has led me to this very forum.