News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Path of Titans

Started by Mellow Stego, July 27, 2022, 09:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mellow Stego

Didn't see a thread for this.

Path Of Titans. Anyone play this? It just released for consoles today.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Dinoxels

yes,
a tip for new players just starting today, the servers are down thanks to an overwhelming number of people, so I would wait a few days. Secondly, do not play on official servers. It takes forever to grow things, highly recommend official servers as in some cases you can set the in game currency to your desired amount and grow without having to do pesky fetch quests.
Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Mellow Stego

It took a while but the servers are back up. I played until my trail ended.
Really love the game and will probably buy it come Friday.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Sovereign59

I've been playing quite a bit since last Wednesday night when the servers finally came up and it's been enjoyable for the most part. Lots of griefing when you're playing solo unfortunately. I've been playing on Xbox and disabling crossplay, it mitigates the lag and teleporting issues that can occur in combat. But by disabling crossplay you can only play on the official servers. I played for a bit in a community server last night and it was fun, I liked the passive growth it had enabled. Nearly everyone was playing as this strange seahorse-looking dragons though.

If anyone is interested, I will leave my referral code here. If you use it, we will both unlock a skin to use on a dinosaur.

https://alderongames.com/refer-a-friend/729-480-654

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.