News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

JURASSIC PARK 3D

Started by dragon53, August 12, 2023, 10:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

"Jurassic Park 3D

"Jurassic Park" will return to cinemas on August 25th for a 30th anniversary celebration. The movie will be re-released in RealD 3D-equipped theaters across North America, likely using the 3D conversion done back in 2013 – that re-release grossed an additional $45 million in the U.S. alone. The film itself has made $1.1 billion worldwide to date."

source: darkhorizons

crazy8wizard

It's weird seeing 3D movies making a comeback lately. In a museum IMAX theater, that's one thing, but seeing it in standard cinemas is strange to me. Then again, any excuse to see Jurassic Park in theaters again is fine by me.

Gwangi

Kinda late since the anniversary was technically in June but better late than never. I saw it in 3D for the 20th anniversary. I didn't care that it was in 3D, I was just happy to see it in a theater again.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.