News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for favorite co giganotosaurus

Started by Toasaurus, August 17, 2022, 07:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toasaurus

Does anyone know where I can pick up the new favorite co giganotosaurus soft model cause I can't seem to find it anywhere not on Amazon or eBay or hobbylinknjapan and I live in Canada so idk if it could ship there I just confused was it canceled or something?

triceratops83

I'm guessing it hasn't been released yet - I just did a quick search on eBay and none of my usual Japanese sellers has it. You probably need to wait a little longer.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Flaffy

brettnj

Hey Toa.

Yes (Thanks, F...), I can get it (and most anything else from Japan) for you.
https://f-favorite.net/collections/dinosaur_softmodel/products/fdw-023

Please PM with your e-mail address if interested.

Thanks.
Brett

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.