You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Searching for Battat Tyrannosaurus V1

Started by Leyster, August 26, 2022, 01:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leyster

I'm hoarding models based on AMNH 5027 for an upcoming project, and I was wondering if somebody is willing to sell me the Battat Tyrannosaurus v1 (since I own the v3 reissue, but it's based on Sue) for a fair price. I have no problem with minor scuffs, but I'd prefer it not to be broken if possibly  ;D

Located in Italy.
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

SidB

Quote from: Leyster on August 26, 2022, 01:32:11 PMI'm hoarding models based on AMNH 5027 for an upcoming project, and I was wondering if somebody is willing to sell me the Battat Tyrannosaurus v1 (since I own the v3 reissue, but it's based on Sue) for a fair price. I have no problem with minor scuffs, but I'd prefer it not to be broken if possibly  ;D

Located in Italy.
If you can't get hold of a v. 1, the v. 2 "snowshoe" version should work too, L @Leyster , as it's identical, apart from the "snowshoes".

Leyster

S @SidB ah yes kinda forgot that detail. I'm willing to consider the v2, too, if it's a good offer, but I'd prefer the v1 since I'm not a fan of the snowshoes.
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.